Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Flower Garden

We still don't have any flowers coming up here in Berlin.  The sun was out for many days running, but has decided to hide its face again.  Yet I have spent the last week dreaming of spring and making flowers.  In fact, I feel like I have made a small garden.  I will deliver these six flower headbands/garlands to the shop tomorrow, but I wanted to share them before they are gone out the door.
I will continue to make more, as I have requests for many more (even though they don't seem be attracting any attention on Etsy!).  I guess they make a much better impression in person.  I haven't shown one without getting a request, so maybe I need to rethink the photography or something.  Even I want a rosebud one!

Maggie was sick over the weekend and inspired a few new finger puppets (princesses and kings and gnomes) .  I am happy to say she is feeling better (although still sad she lost her weekend to illness), but I worry that has some sort of recurring illness.  If she gets sick again within 3 weeks, we will give her a thorough going over!  In the meantime, I will return to my workroom and see what I can dream up.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

They are sooo cute. If I had girls I would totally order some, but I don't think the boys would go for it.