We don't really have any news, but it has been a while since I blogged...
We have been having a ball welcoming our new friends here in Santiago. Anni likes to walk, which is nice for me, as I don't always like to walk by myself. Maggie and Iida are already fast friends and nearly inseparable. They ride their bikes around the neighborhood every spare moment. Plus, Anni is allergic to animals, so Iida likes to play with ours.
I will start my new job on Monday and I am a little nervous. I have already started a few things going: the knitting club met last week and will now meet every Sunday afternoon. The new book club will start this Tuesday evening at my house. They are small steps, but lots of people seem excited.
Aidan started his new swim lessons today. His occupational therapist recommended a swim teacher who specializes in patience and we think he is great. He speaks very little english, but Aidan's spanish is coming along and they can use body language too. Aidan did great with his first lesson today, spending a great deal of it with his face in the water and working on relaxing. It was amazing to watch. He is really making a supreme effort and the teacher really is gifted.
Doug and I are due at the neighbor's house 15 minutes ago, so I am going to run!
1 comment:
You are so behind on blogging! Get moving or you are going to lose your readership!
Post a Comment